- Tax exemption for the amount donated or to the value of the in-kind donation
- Donations will qualify for a tax deduction:
- Companies – limited to 10% (2007: 5%) of taxable income before the deduction of donations.
- Individuals – limited to 10% (2007: 5%) of taxable income before the deduction of donations and medical expenses.
- Employees may also enjoy PAYE reductions when regular donations are made by way of salary deductions not exceeding 5% of net remuneration.
- BEE Accreditation
- Responsible and Transparent financial management of your invested funds and resources
- Successful implementation of your company CSI initiatives
- Acknowledgement of your company by the Organization as a contributor towards the improvement of education in South Africa.
NGO Partners and Sponsors